- Flexible schedule & being mobile
- Part-time with opportunity to move to Full-Time
- Opportunity for career growth
- Great team culture
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our team as a GYMGUYZ Master Trainer/Business Development for our Columbus, OH location. As a GYMGUYZ Master Trainer/Business Development, you will play a crucial role in driving new business and delivering exceptional fitness training services to all our clients. You will use your extensive fitness knowledge and results-driven experience to promote our brand and create personalized training programs tailored to individual client needs. Building rapport with prospective clients during assessments is essential, and you will confidently present our services, address concerns, close sales and actively drive new business. Additionally, you may have the opportunity to mentor and train other coworkers, contributing to their growth and development.
What you will do | Responsibilities
- Conduct initial assessments and close initial sales
- Perform reassessments and close renewal sales
- Drive new business through various marketing efforts
- Conduct sessions in the convenience of clients' own home or setting of their choice
- Create customized programming for private, semi-private, or group fitness
- Serve as a mentor and train coworkers
- Promote the GYMGUYZ brand to prospective individual and business clients
- Nationally recognized personal training certification (e.g., NASM, ACE, ACSM).
- Current CPR/AED certification.
- Demonstrate knowledge of exercise physiology, anatomy, and nutrition.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A genuine passion for empowering clients to achieve their fitness aspirations.
- Flexibility to travel to clients' homes and accommodate variable schedules.
GYMGUYZ is # 1 in Home Personal Training! We are the global leader in location-based fitness and largest personal training company. We are a team of highly skilled, energetic, and driven individuals. GYMGUYZ continues to grow rapidly locally and internationally. GYMGUYZ team members provide convenient, highly customized, and creative workouts in the setting of our client's choice (residence, place of business, local park, etc.). We are a highly collaborative team that runs on FUEL (Fun, Unity, Earnings, and Leadership).
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to GYMGUYZ Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)