GYMGUYZ Silicon Valley is seeking a Certified Yoga Instructor to join our team. As a Yoga Instructor, you will be responsible for leading yoga classes and providing guidance and motivation to our clients. The ideal candidate will have a passion for yoga and a deep understanding of its principles and techniques. You should be skilled in teaching a variety of yoga styles, including Vinyasa, Hatha, and Yin, and have experience working with individuals of all levels of experience.
• Develop and lead a variety of yoga classes for our clients
• Instruct clients on proper alignment, breathing techniques, and modifications
• Demonstrate poses and adjustments, providing hands-on assistance when needed
• Create a welcoming and inclusive environment for all clients
• Maintain a safe and clean studio space
• Build relationships with clients and encourage them to attend classes regularly
• Continuously educate yourself on new yoga techniques and trends
• Certified yoga instructor with a minimum of 200 hours of training
• Experience teaching a variety of yoga styles to clients of all levels
• CPR/AED certified
• CPR/AED certified
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to provide hands-on adjustments and modifications
• Passion for yoga and a commitment to continuous learning
• Availability to work flexible hours, including mornings, evenings, and weekends
To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications or training. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, and the opportunity to in a supportive and dynamic environment
Compensation: $50.00 - $60.00 per hour
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to GYMGUYZ Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Or apply here.
Competitive Compensation Rates
Opportunity for Career Growth
Opportunity to change people’s lives and be rewarded for it
Flexible schedule with a fresh work environment daily – out of the gym
Opportunities to participate in professional development courses
Great team to work with!