GYMGUYZ is #1 in Home and Onsite Personal Training nationwide. Our rapid growth is creating tremendous opportunity in our franchise and corporate locations all over the U.S. GYMGUYZ is currently seeking a high-level management position in our Flagship corporate location in Long Island, NY
As a GYMGUYZ Territory Manager, you embody “the answer is YES, what is your question” mentality. You ensure elite level service to all current GYMGUYZ clientele and assist in growing the brand by adding new clients. You exhibit an ability to manage logistics and client satisfaction in a fast-paced environment by motivating, leading and coordinating the activities of our team of certified personal and group fitness trainers. You are the steward of the GYMGUYZ brand standards, a brand ambassador to our clients and demonstrate a command of all company-wide policies and initiatives to ensure the integrity of the GYMGUYZ brand.
What We Offer
- Top-end compensation rates
- Performance incentives/commission opportunities
- Health benefits & generous PTO
- A unique work environment daily – out of the gym
- Discounted recertification education
- Opportunity to change people’s lives and be rewarded for it.
- Great team, Great culture, and Family atmosphere
Leadership & Culture
Leadership & Culture
- Serve as a role model for your team.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead, motivate, and manage your team.
- Communicate effectively by holding weekly/monthly calls with all personal training team members.
- Foster an environment of feedback, inclusion, and accountability.
- Encourage your team to be collaborative and productive.
- Lead with a high level of ownership and decisiveness
Staffing & Onboarding
- Occasionally conduct personal or group client sessions as needed basis.
- Conduct initial assessments and determine the best program for potential clients.
- Assist Hiring Manager with recruitment, onboarding and offboarding trainers.
- Lead with a high level of Integrity and ensure compliance with all GYMGUYZ policies, procedures, and documentation needs. Comply with all local labor, state and federal laws and guidelines.
- Conduct team member performance reviews.
- Manage all aspects of logistics including scheduling, verification of sessions, and vehicle assignments.
- Become proficient in and ensure the use of the GYMGUYZ Fitness App by all team members.
- Ensure that the GYMGUYZ vehicle(s) and equipment meets standards for cleanliness, maintenance, safety, and security.
- Ensure that the team has a high level of knowledge with respect to GYMGUYZ training programs and equipment.
- Ensure proper inventory of equipment.
- Emphasize importance of team member involvement in the community and neighborhood
- Manage the Client Satisfaction & Results (CSR) Process.
- Promote a professional and welcoming atmosphere that enhances the quality of service and care offered to the clients.
- Resolve client complaints in an expeditious and tactful manner following the GYMGUYZ procedures and documentation process.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of all standard operating procedures and policies that pertain to GYMGUYZ.
- Communicate and implement GYMGUYZ policies and procedures to your team.
- Assist in the processing/submission and approval of payroll.
- Certified Personal Trainer and CPR certifications required.
- 3+ years management experience in the fitness industry including managing people.
- Self-motivated & able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive & outgoing, able to connect with people on an emotional level.
- Strong ability to work as a team with high energy & a passion for fitness.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
- Experience working with Mindbody, Trainerize, and Zoom a plus.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and time management skills
Compensation: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to GYMGUYZ Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Or apply here.
Competitive Compensation Rates
Opportunity for Career Growth
Opportunity to change people’s lives and be rewarded for it
Flexible schedule with a fresh work environment daily – out of the gym
Opportunities to participate in professional development courses
Great team to work with!