The Certified Personal Trainer or Physical or Occupational Therapy Assistant will be responsible for providing one-on-one training sessions with clients in their homes. Must have experience and enjoy working with older adults. Background in corrective exercises or training with post-rehab clients a plus.
• No cold calling or having to find clients
• Flexible schedule
• Competitive compensation rates
• Free & discounted recertification education
• Opportunity for career growth
• Great team to work with!
• Maintain client session appointments through GYMGUYZ scheduling software
• Able to demonstrate exercises using proper form and technique
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Must have at least 1-2 years of personal training experience; be a licensed physical or occupational therapy assistant, or have a background in corrective exercises or college degree in exercise science, rehabilitation, or kinesiology
• Excellent communication skills; verbal, written, and technical
• Have a basic understanding of nutrition and healthy living practices
• Knowledgeable in varied personal training methods and exercise equipment
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to GYMGUYZ Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)