The Certified Personal Trainer or Physical or Occupational Therapy Assistant will be responsible for providing one-on-one training sessions with clients in their homes. Must have experience and enjoy working with older adults. Background in corrective exercises or training with post-rehab clients a plus.
• No cold calling or having to find clients
• Flexible schedule
• Competitive compensation rates
• Free & discounted recertification education
• Opportunity for career growth
• Great team to work with!
• Maintain client session appointments through GYMGUYZ scheduling software
• Able to demonstrate exercises using proper form and technique
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Must have at least 1-2 years of personal training experience; be a licensed physical or occupational therapy assistant, or have a background in corrective exercises or college degree in exercise science, rehabilitation, or kinesiology
• Excellent communication skills; verbal, written, and technical
• Have a basic understanding of nutrition and healthy living practices
• Knowledgeable in varied personal training methods and exercise equipment
GYMGUYZ is # 1 in Home Personal Training! We are a rapidly growing mobile fitness franchise company seeking a team of highly skilled, energetic and driven individuals. GYMGUYZ team members provide convenient, customized and creative workouts in the setting of our clients' choice. We are a highly collaborative team that runs on FUEL (Fun, Unity, Earnings and Leadership). Team members enjoy benefits that include competitive compensation rates, unlimited growth potential and an outstanding culture!
GYMGUYZ has been rated by TheStreet.com as “# 1 Hottest Franchise to Invest In” and recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine in its “Top 100 Fastest Growing Franchises" since 2016! GYMGUYZ is proud to be recognized on the 2018, 2019, and 2020 Entrepreneur's Franchise 500 list! Be part of a team that's changing the fitness industry!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to GYMGUYZ Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)