Are you ready for an amazingly different fitness career experience? It’s time to BUST OUT of the gym!
GYMGUYZ is #1 in Home Personal Training nationwide. We are seeking to grow the team of one of our
premiere franchises in your area.
The Certified Personal Trainer will be responsible for providing one-on-one and small group personalized
fitness instruction to clients, including, but not limited to, individuals with intellectual and/or physical
disabilities, while encouraging them to reach their fitness goals. A GYMGUYZ Trainer will provide
professional instruction for each client's health, fitness and wellness goals while providing the highest
level of customer service. A GYMGUYZ Trainer must adapt to various working type environments to
include private homes, offices or an appropriate setting of the client's choice.
• No cold calling or having to find clients
• Flexible schedule
• Competitive compensation rates
• Bonus opportunities/incentives
• Free & discounted recertification education
• Opportunity for career growth
• Great team to work with!
• Utilize the GYMGUYZ Fitness App for all client sessions, including programming & session notes
• Demonstrate each exercise and ensure client is performing correctly with or without
• Conduct client reassessments every 4 – 6 weeks
• Maintain client session appointments through GYMGUYZ scheduling software
• Able to collect and secure payments from clients, as needed
• Able to provide a flexible schedule to accommodate client appointments
• Able to commute to and from client sessions
• Certified in CPR/AED
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• 1 year of personal training
• Experience working with individuals who have intellectual and/or physical disabilities
• Good communication skills; verbal, written, and technical
• Have a basic understanding of nutrition and healthy living practices
• Knowledgeable of a variety of exercise equipment and personal training methods
• Clean Driver’s License
• Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs. and perform athletic calisthenics duties
GYMGUYZ is # 1 in Home Personal Training! We are the global leader in location-based fitness and NJ's largest personal training company. We are a team of highly skilled, energetic and driven individuals. GYMGUYZ continues to grow rapidly locally and internationally. GYMGUYZ team members provide convenient, customized and creative workouts in the setting of our clients' choice. We are a highly collaborative team that runs on FUEL (Fun, Unity, Earnings and Leadership). Team members enjoy benefits that include competitive compensation rates, discounts and complimentary continuing education, other benefits, unlimited growth potential and an outstanding culture!
Our location serving Hudson, Bergen, and Rockland counties in Norther NJ and Southern NY has 25+ amazing fitness professionals and an excellent reputation with 5-stars across Google, Yelp, and Bark - as well as a Net Promoter Score of 90+ for 3 consecutive years. We rock and we want coaches who want to be among the best. All experience levels are welcome to apply.
GYMGUYZ has been rated by TheStreet.com as “# 1 Hottest Franchise to Invest In” and recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine in its “Top 100 Fastest Growing Franchises" since 2016! GYMGUYZ is proud to be recognized on the 2018, 2019, and 2020 Entrepreneur's Franchise 500 list! Be part of a team that's changing the fitness industry!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to GYMGUYZ Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)