GYMGUYZ is #1 in Home Personal Training nationwide. We are seeking to grow the management team of one of
our premiere franchises in your area.
As a GYMGUYZ Territory Manager, you will be responsible for marketing, sales, personal training, and hiring.
Your primary objective will be to achieve sales targets through your team. This will entail handling all incoming
leads for your territory, handling any field marketing tasks, performing fitness assessments, hiring personal
trainers, driving client success and training goals, and ensuring that our personal trainers are providing the
highest level of client experience before, during, and after the training session.
What We Offer
• Bonus opportunities/incentives
• Flexible schedule with a fresh work environment daily – out of the gym
• A new concept in the fitness industry with a family-like feel
• A career path with opportunities to share in profits
• Free & discounted recertification education
• Opportunity to change people’s live and be rewarded for it
• Opportunities to participate in professional development courses
• Great team to work with!
• Field sales lead calls with the goal of scheduling the Initial Assessment – both incoming and outgoing
• Conduct Initial Assessments and client Reassessments
• Manage the Reassessment process for your team of personal trainers
• Conduct individual and small group personal training sessions
• Conduct all field marketing tasks with your team of personal trainers
• Provide personalized fitness instruction for our valued GYMGUYZ clients in the setting of their choice
• Develop, and facilitate, educational workshops for your personal training team
• Assist in the hiring process of personal trainers
• Oversee the achievement of client results, guiding your personal training team to client success
• Ensure that your team of personal trainers is delivering the highest level of client experience
• Manage and conduct equipment inventory throughout the year
• Coordinate and attend community, lead driving events
• Effectively manage all territory appointments through the GYMGUYZ software
• Drive the GYMGUYZ cargo van
• 3+ years personal fitness training
• Telephone and field sales experience
• High energy & a passion for fitness
• Positive & outgoing, able to connect with people on an emotional level
• Computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and time management skills
• Certified Personal Trainer (NCCA, DEAC or NBFE accredited organization)
• Hold a current CPR certification
• Group instruction is a plus
GYMGUYZ is # 1 in Home Personal Training! We are a rapidly growing mobile fitness franchise company seeking a team of highly skilled, energetic and driven individuals. GYMGUYZ team members provide convenient, customized and creative workouts in the setting of our clients' choice. We are a highly collaborative team that runs on FUEL (Fun, Unity, Earnings and Leadership). Team members enjoy benefits that include competitive compensation rates, unlimited growth potential and an outstanding culture!
GYMGUYZ has been rated by TheStreet.com as “# 1 Hottest Franchise to Invest In” and recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine in its “Top 100 Fastest Growing Franchises" since 2016! GYMGUYZ is proud to be recognized on the 2018, 2019, and 2020 Entrepreneur's Franchise 500 list! Be part of a team that's changing the fitness industry!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to GYMGUYZ Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)