GYMGUYZ is #1 in Home Personal Training nationwide. We are seeking to grow the team of one of our
premiere franchises in your area. We're looking for someone part-time for Early, Mid-Morning, & Evening Shifts. Prefer someone who would be willing to do limited marketing.
The Certified Personal Trainer will be responsible for providing one-on-one and small group personalized
fitness instruction to clients while encouraging them to reach their fitness goals. A GYMGUYZ Trainer will
provide professional instruction for each client's health, fitness and wellness goals while providing the
highest level of customer service. A GYMGUYZ Trainer must adapt to various working type environments
to include private homes, offices or an appropriate setting of the client's choice.
• No cold calling or having to find clients
• Flexible schedule
• Competitive compensation rates
• Bonus opportunities/incentives
• Free & discounted recertification education
• Opportunity for career growth
• Great team to work with!
• Utilize the GYMGUYZ Fitness App for all client sessions, including programming & session notes
• Demonstrate each exercise and ensure client is performing correctly with or without modifications
• Conduct client reassessments every 4 – 6 weeks
• Maintain client session appointments through GYMGUYZ scheduling software
• Able to collect and secure payments from clients, as needed
• Able to provide a flexible schedule to accommodate client appointments
• Able to commute to and from client sessions
• Certified in CPR/AED
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• 1 year of personal training
• Good communication skills; verbal, written, and technical
• Have a basic understanding of nutrition and healthy living practices
• Knowledgeable of a variety of exercise equipment and personal training methods
• Clean Driver’s License
• Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs. and perform athletic calisthenics duties
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to GYMGUYZ Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)