As a GYMGUYZ Territory Manager, you will be responsible for marketing, sales, training, and hiring. Your primary objective will be to achieve sales targets through your team. This will entail handling all incoming leads for your territory, handling any field marketing tasks, performing fitness assessments, hiring personal trainers, driving client success and training goals, and ensuring that our personal trainers are providing the highest level of client experience before, during, and after the training session.
- Meet, and exceed, sales targets alongside your Assessment team
- Conduct Initial Assessments and client Reassessments
- Conduct individual and small group personal training sessions
- Develop, and facilitate, educational workshops for your personal training team
- Assist in the hiring process of personal trainers
- Oversee the achievement of client results, guiding your personal training team to client success
- Manage and conduct equipment inventory throughout the year
- Coordinate and attend community, lead driving events
- Effectively manage all territory appointments through the GYMGUYZ software
- Drive the GYMGUYZ cargo van
- Master Trainer level experience
- 5+ years personal fitness training
- High energy & a passion for fitness
- Self-motivated & able to work independently
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Certified through a nationally accredited organization approved by GYMGUYZ
- Hold a current CPR certification
- Group instruction is a plus
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation rates
- Bonus opportunities/incentives
- Opportunity for career growth
- Opportunity to change people’s live and be rewarded for it
- Flexible schedule with a fresh work environment daily – out of the gym
- A new concept in the fitness industry with a family-like feel
- A career path with opportunities to share in profits
- Access to an extensive network of certified personal trainers within our franchise family
- Opportunities to participate in professional development courses
- Great team to work with!
Compensation: $30.00 - $45.00 per hour
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to GYMGUYZ Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Or apply here.
Competitive Compensation Rates
Opportunity for Career Growth
Opportunity to change people’s lives and be rewarded for it
Flexible schedule with a fresh work environment daily – out of the gym
Opportunities to participate in professional development courses
Great team to work with!