Are you ready for an amazingly different fitness career experience? It’s time to BUST OUT of the gym! GYMGUYZ is #1 in Home Personal Training nationwide. We are seeking to grow the team of one of our premier franchises in your area. GYMGUYZ team members bring the positive energy and a selection of up to 365 pieces of equipment right to the client's doorstep. We save our clients time and space, provide the most effective accountability model possible as we bring the workout to them, and create a strong emotional trainer-client bond. This unique approach gets clients training with much more consistency and frequency, producing results that have escaped them via gyms, classes, and diets. GYMGUYZ is often the last stop for clients seeking to finally transform their bodies. We thoroughly assess the health and fitness of our new clients through a proprietary and technology-driven process that allows us to hyper-customize their fitness program, producing effective training sessions right from the start. With over 615+ cities served in the U.S., Canada, and the UK, GYMGUYZ has been recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine in its “Top 100 Fastest Growing Franchises" in 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020!
The Certified Personal Trainer will be responsible for providing one-on-one personalized fitness instruction to clients, including, but not limited to, individuals with intellectual and/or physical disabilities, while encouraging them to reach their fitness goals. A GYMGUYZ Trainer will provide professional instruction for each client's health, fitness and wellness goals while providing the highest level of customer service. A GYMGUYZ Trainer must adapt to various working type environments to include private homes, offices, or an appropriate setting of the client's choice.
- Follow the workout program developed from the initial assessment
- Choose customized exercises that provide optimum results per the client’s needs
- Demonstrate each exercise and ensure the client is performing correctly with or without modifications
- Complete session notes after each client training session
- Conduct client reassessments every 4 – 6 weeks
- Maintain client sessions through GYMGUYZ scheduling software
- Able to collect and secure payments from clients, as needed
- Able to provide a flexible schedule to accommodate client appointments
- Able to motivate clients to their physical limits while providing encouragement and morale support
- Able to be punctual and effectively manage appointments and rescheduling of make-up training sessions
- Able to adhere to all company policies
SAFETY, ENVIRONMENTAL, PHYSICAL
- Ensure that the exercise equipment is kept clean and in good working condition after each session
- Ensure safe and effective use of equipment by client and/or groups
- Ensure the integrity of each client's home, office, or the setting of choice
- Able to apply first aid procedures and respond to emergency situational needs
- Able to drive and maintain the GYMGUYZ cargo van for business purposes only
- Other duties as assigned in accordance with the scope of the Personal Trainer position
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 1 year of personal training
- Experience working with individuals who have intellectual and/or physical disabilities
- Good communication skills; verbal, written, and technical
- Have a basic understanding of nutrition and healthy living practices
- Knowledgeable of a variety of exercise equipment and personal training methods
- Clean Driver’s License
- Certified Personal Trainer (NCCA, NBFE or DEAC accredited organization)
- Certified in CPR/AED
- Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs. and perform athletic calisthenics duties
- Competitive Compensation Rates
- Bonus Opportunities/ Incentives
- Recertification Education Discounts
- Opportunity for Career Growth
- Great team to work with!
GYMGUYZ is # 1 in Home Personal Training! We are a rapidly growing mobile fitness franchise company seeking a team of highly skilled, energetic and driven individuals. GYMGUYZ team members provide convenient, customized and creative workouts in the setting of our clients' choice. We are a highly collaborative team that runs on FUEL (Fun, Unity, Earnings and Leadership). Team members enjoy benefits that include competitive compensation rates, unlimited growth potential and an outstanding culture!
GYMGUYZ has been rated by TheStreet.com as “# 1 Hottest Franchise to Invest In” and recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine in its “Top 100 Fastest Growing Franchises" since 2016! GYMGUYZ is proud to be recognized on the 2018, 2019, and 2020 Entrepreneur's Franchise 500 list! Be part of a team that's changing the fitness industry!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to GYMGUYZ Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)