Are you ready for an amazingly different fitness career experience? It’s time to BUST OUT of the gym! GYMGUYZ is #1 in Home Personal Training nationwide. We are seeking to grow the team of one of our premier franchises in your area. GYMGUYZ team members bring the positive energy and a selection of up to 365 pieces of equipment right to the client's doorstep. We save our clients time and space, provide the most effective accountability model possible as we bring the workout to them, and create a strong emotional trainer-client bond. This unique approach gets clients training with much more consistency and frequency, producing results that have escaped them via gyms, classes, and diets. GYMGUYZ is often the last stop for clients seeking to finally transform their bodies. We thoroughly assess the health and fitness of our new clients through a proprietary and technology-driven process that allows us to hyper-customize their fitness program, producing effective training sessions right from the start. With over 615+ cities served in the U.S., Canada, and the UK, GYMGUYZ has been recognized by Ent. Magazine in its “Top 100 Fastest Growing Franchises" in 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020!
- Follow the workout program developed from the initial assessment
- Choose customized exercises that provide optimum results per the client’s needs
- Demonstrate each exercise and ensure the client is performing correctly with or without modifications
- Complete session notes after each client training session
- Conduct client reassessments every 4 – 6 weeks
- Maintain client sessions through GYMGUYZ scheduling software
- Able to collect and secure payments from clients, as needed
- Able to provide a flexible schedule to accommodate client appointments
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Good communication skills; verbal, written, and technical
- Have a basic understanding of nutrition and healthy living practices
- Knowledgeable of a variety of exercise equipment and personal training methods
- Clean Driver’s License
- Certified Personal Trainer (NCCA or DEAC accredited organization)
- Certified in CPR/AED
- Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs. and perform athletic calisthenics duties
- Competitive Compensation Rates commensurate with experience
- No Sales - unless specified in advance
- Flexible Schedule - part and full-time opportunities
- Bonus Opportunities/ Incentives
- Recertification Education Discounts
- Other employment benefits
- Opportunity for Career Growth
- Great team to work with!
GYMGUYZ is # 1 in Home Personal Training! We are the global leader in location-based fitness and NJ's largest personal training company. We are a team of highly skilled, energetic and driven individuals. GYMGUYZ continues to grow rapidly locally and internationally. GYMGUYZ team members provide convenient, customized and creative workouts in the setting of our clients' choice. We are a highly collaborative team that runs on FUEL (Fun, Unity, Earnings and Leadership). Team members enjoy benefits that include competitive compensation rates, discounts and complimentary continuing education, other benefits, unlimited growth potential and an outstanding culture!
Our location serving Hudson, Bergen, and Rockland counties in Norther NJ and Southern NY has 25+ amazing fitness professionals and an excellent reputation with 5-stars across Google, Yelp, and Bark - as well as a Net Promoter Score of 90+ for 3 consecutive years. We rock and we want coaches who want to be among the best. All experience levels are welcome to apply.
GYMGUYZ has been rated by TheStreet.com as “# 1 Hottest Franchise to Invest In” and recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine in its “Top 100 Fastest Growing Franchises" since 2016! GYMGUYZ is proud to be recognized on the 2018, 2019, and 2020 Entrepreneur's Franchise 500 list! Be part of a team that's changing the fitness industry!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to GYMGUYZ Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)